Friday, October 10, 2014

Do You Believe This? John 11:25-26

John 11:25-26 - Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?


Do You Believe This?

Do you believe in life? Life everlasting, never passing away
We’re talkin’ about a new life,
A Christ life, that’s here to stay, everyday.
This life will never end,
for those who call Christ friend.
He says, “Believe in me and you will see,
I’ll set you free for eternity.”
How does this happen, you ask?
How does Jesus complete this impossible task?
Well, it started many years ago,
in what we call the beginning of time.
Christ was with God, you know,
before the earth had reason or rhyme.
God created man to be like Him,
pure and holy in all his ways.
But man chose to sin,
which cut short his number of days.
For years man sacrificed animals,
as a temporary cover for the sin in his heart.
He needed a miracle,
and a brand new start.
Christ became our miracle,
His sacrifice gave us a way;
A new day; A new way to pray.
Jesus said,”I am the resurrection and the life,
my sacrifice paid the price,
and whoever believes in me will live,
even when he dies.”
If you live in Him, you’ll enter in,
To life everlasting, never passing away, never sway
from your faith in Him and all He’s done.
Believe in Christ, God’s own Son.
He’s the One
who didn't want you to miss,
Life with God.
Do you believe this?

No comments:

Post a Comment